WE ARE MOVING!
As of MONDAY, April 1, 2019 North Woods Massage Therapy will be LOCATED @
77 East Main StreetSte 320Westminster, MD
In the Longwell Building , across the street from the old armory
Spring back to life and get back to fun with a therapeutic massage at North Woods Massage Therapy, LLC is Westminster, MD. Quaintly located inside the Longwell Professional Building.
Experience relief from aches and pains with therapeutic massage that is much more than an indulgence. A therapeutic massage can be useful for resolving headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and other sources of pain or discomfort. When applied by a skilled therapist, regular massages can lead to long-term healing.
It's a lot easier to relax when you are unburdened of pain. Take care of yourself so that your free time can be spent relaxing, not recovering.
Ask for what you need! With a thorough assessment, we can pinpoint specific muscular areas connected to your chronic pain and relieve the tension with expert technique. Take your pick from a variety of modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Myofacial Release, Reflexology, Reiki, and Lomi lomi.
Not a Regular Massage
A massage at the North Woods Massage Therapy center is no routine experience. Each session is tailored to address your unique body situation. We will take the time to evaluate your needs and can modify our technique to meet your comfort level. Deep tissue work does not have to be painful to work effectively.
Benefits of Massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow- the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Release endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain